October 2019 GFAVIP Round Table
What You Will Get in the Round Table
Join us for a Global From Asia (GFA) Round Table! In this round table, you will:
- Make contacts with other business owners growing their business
- Listen to other business owners share their challenges and opportunities in each round table session
- Ask insightful questions to help business owners think more holistically on their business.
- Share your business situation to the group and get unique comments and insights
- Network and make business relationships to end the session
Online Roundtable Agenda
What is the format of the online round table?
- Start, login to the online meeting. Welcome to the event, free open online talking and meeting while we prepare to get started. TRY TO NOT BE LATE!.
- Welcome and introduction – let’s get this round table started! The host (moderator) will introduce the round table format and what is expected for today's meeting.
- Quick introductions – we will have more time to get to know each other later, but now we will get to know each other’s names and businesses.
- Start round table session – we will start the session with the first business owner who has a burning question / problem / issue to open to the group.
- Continue to go to the next business owner session. While one attendee is sharing, the focus is on his/her business and everyone will be contributing questions and comments for that person’s situation.
- Wrap up, conclusion, and networking. The round tables will be finished – time to recap what we learned, next steps for each attendee, and enjoy some open networking to end the round table.
How to attend? This is for GFAVIP Members only. It is a small group of business owners where we try to get to know each other on a personal level. Not yet a member? The Global From Asia team will review your application when you signup and determine if it is a good fit. We are looking for:
- Asia Business owners
- Involved in Cross border e-commerce / trade (ideal)
- Supplier / Manufacturer
- Seller (Amazon FBA, B2C e-commerce, B2B distributor)
- Growing their business
- Willing to be OPEN about their business and help others
There are always exceptions made and that will be determined on a case by case basis.
The best way to get involved is becoming a GFAVIP member. At a member, you will get online access and other benefits on top of the round table sessions. Speak to a Global From Asia client services specialist for more information on the program and if it is a good fit for you.
Challenge the Status Quo
The main goal of the Global From Asia roundtable is to help challenge the status quo in your business. To push to new heights and break limiting beliefs. We are not trying to make these round tables massive in size, but instead massive in effectiveness for you, your mindset, and your business.
We look forward to learning more about you and your business at these sessions.